Website terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting the www.purbeckcidercompany.co.uk (the ‘website’). This website is operated by the Purbeck Cider Company Limited (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) for the personal use of persons who are lawfully permitted to consume and purchase alcoholic beverages, in countries and other territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is lawful.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the use of this website and more specifically ordering from this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Information about us
The Purbeck Cider Company Limited,
Lower Scoles Farm,
Tel: 01929 481 500
Company number 07066302.
Vat No: 923857401
This website is for the use of persons of legal age to consume and purchase alcoholic beverages. By placing an order through our site, you agree that you are at least 18 years old.
- Browse the products within our online shop and add to the basket the items you wish to purchase.
- Review what’s in your basket by clicking the shopping trolley symbol.
- Once you are happy with your selection; click checkout.
- Fill in your personal, payment and delivery details to process the order.
*Please note the disruption caused by Coronavirus can potentially delay our ability to process web orders, however we are currently dispatching orders on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday each week, we anticipate this won’t cause delays to our regular shipping times, however we appreciate your patience should you encounter a delay during these unprecedented times.
- Delivery to mainland UK addresses only.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
- Please allow up to 4 working days, from the date of purchase, for your order to arrive.
- All orders consisting entirely or partly of goods containing alcohol require a signature from an adult who is over the age of 18. We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- If you have any specific delivery requirements/questions please contact the office directly on 01929 481 500 or email email@example.com before you place your order and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- You will have the opportunity to specify a different delivery address to your billing address at the point of placing your order.
- If you have specific delivery instructions please add these in the comments box when placing your order.
Shipping costs are as follows:
Returns and refunds
We can only accept returns and issue replacements/refunds for faulty, damaged or broken goods as set out below.
We use specialist, protective boxes for packing our products for delivery, to ensure that they arrive with you in the same condition they left us. However, occasionally goods can become damaged during transit. If an order is broken or damaged at the point of delivery you should refuse delivery. The goods will be returned to us and we will issue a replacement.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason you are entitled to notify us within 3 working days of receipt of the order and you must return the goods within 7 working days. Upon receipt of the returned goods we will automatically send a replacement unless you request a refund for your item.